Sunday, November 16, 2014

Who're you following? Acts Church

-----Part of this note got deleted, so it's shorter than it would have been.-----

Faith without works is dead. 

I want to go and minister to people. I want to pray for people. This will be a barrier that I have to overcome. I'm scared. 

If you really know Jesus, there's going to be works that stem from that. 

It's okay to be scared. But if there is no passion to follow Jesus, then there's a major problem. Well, I have the passion. I want to. But I think fear may be controlling my actions. It scares me to consider going to a random person and praying for them. 

If we aren't following Jesus, then the world won't get changed. What's the motivation of following Jesus? To be a good person? To not be involved in bad sins? No! We have to go out and do what He taught us. Freely we have received. Freely we need to give. 

We want so bad for people to have peace that we never give them joy; the joy of the ministry of Jesus. 

What are you holding onto that prevents you from joy? We can't live in both worlds. We can't serve God and the world. 

***song: No Turning Back, feat. Chris Tomlin from the Passion White Flag album***

No comments:

Post a Comment